Meet The Amenities
405 Colorado’s glass elevators offer panoramic views toward the south and arrive atop the structured parking at the Sky Lounge, one level below the office portion of the building. Outdoor terraces, semi‐permeable lounge spaces, and conference centers greet those working in or visiting the office tower.
- Conference Room Facilities
- Multi-functional rooms designed for customizable tenant needs and equipped with modern technology.
- Event Space
- Host your corporate function in the high-design, living room style Sky Lounge.
- Security on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Bike Storage
- Grab your bike from 405 Colorado's spacious and secure bike storage facility and experience some of Austin's best trails – like the Ann and Roy Butler Hike-and-Bike Trail, located only four blocks away.
- Luxury Locker Rooms
- After a jog or paddle on Lady Bird Lake, tenants can unwind in the expansive, spa-like dressing rooms complete with showers, oversized vanity stations and lockers.
- Sky Lounge Café
- The Sky Lounge Café is an idyllic, transitional space, catering to the breakfast, lunch and afternoon crowds, making it convenient to grab your morning coffee and an afternoon cocktail.
- Sky Lounge Terraces
- Austin lives outside; queue the expansive Sky Lounge Terrace - a rare amenity in Downtown Austin. Picture late afternoon meetings outside with a Topo Chico and lime. Perched at 162' the terraces featured tucked-in spaces with office floors overhanging above. Enjoy the refreshing Austin skyline outdoors on 405 Colorado’s signature 14th floor terraces.
- Above market parking at 2.6/1000 with direct elevator access to the Sky Lounge. The 13th level garage acts as a podium for the office tower and is clad in warm masonry screening, creating a sense of solidity at the tower’s base. Alternate arrangements of solid and screening elements minimize the visibility of cars, enclosing an open‐air garage configuration that eliminates mechanical ventilation.
- Electrical Vehicle Charging Stations
- Enjoy the benefit of going green with EV Stations strategically placed in the garage for convenient charging.